- she called me to get my phone number.
- she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because
it said "concentrate."
- she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make
up her mind.
- she got stabbed in a shoot-out.
- she told me to meet her at the corner of "WALK" and
- she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
- she sat on the TV and watched the couch.
- she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
- she tried to drown a fish.
- she thought a quarterback was a refund.
- she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
- if you gave her a penny for her thoughts, you'd get change
- they had to burn the school down to get her out of third
- under "education" on her job application, she put "Hooked
- she tripped over a cordless phone.
- she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
- at the bottom of the application where it says "sign
here"...she put Sagittarius."
- she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.
- it takes her two hours to watch 60 Minutes.
- if she spoke her mind, she'd probably be speechless.
- she studied for a blood test.
- she thought Boyz II Men was a daycare center.
- she thought Meow Mix was a record for cats.
- she thought she needed a token to get on Soul Train.
- she sold the car for gas money.
- when she saw the "NC-17" (under 17 not admitted), she went
home and got 16 friends.
- when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the
home, she moved.
- she thinks Taco Bell is where you pay your phone bill.
- when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice
- when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said
"Airport Left" she turned around and went home.